“Bought the Farm and Went to Heaven” package elements include:
• Private luxury transportation to Farmhouse Inn from any of the Bay Area airports
• Chef-guided tours to the Farmhouse Expedition activities including foraging, meat butchering, peach jamming, etc.
• VIP wine tour and private tastings with wine director and sommelier Allyson Gorsuch to Sonoma’s most exclusive wineries
• Personalized custom holiday dinner menu designed by Michelin-starred chef Steve Litke with wine pairings from sommelier Allyson Gorsuch
• Private holiday-themed spa party with sampler treatments to try everything on the new spa menu
• Personal gifting concierge with a day of escorted shopping
• Access to jump to the top of the waitlist at exclusive wineries
$5175 per couple (4 nights). Price does not include taxes and other fees. Offer valid November 1st, 2014 through January 11th, 2015. To check availability click here.
“Let it Sonoma” package elements include:
• Accommodations for two nights in the new King Deluxe
• Mulled wine or spiced cider upon arrival
• Wine tasting with Sonoma’s hottest winemakers
• Daily 3-course holiday breakfast
• Seasonal bath bar with take-home peppermint soaps and brown sugar scrubs
$1,395 per couple (2 nights). Price does not include taxes or other fees. Valid November 1st, 2014 through January 11th, 2015. To check availability click here.
~Personal gifting concierge
~Holiday menu consultation with Michelin-starred Chef Steve Litke and wine pairing recommendations from sommelier Allyson Gorsuch
~Pie-making excursion to hand-pick fruits from the gardens at Farmhouse Inn and learn how to bake the perfect holiday pie to take home